Saturday, May 1, 2010

Flash Mobster Games on Mobsters Text Art !!

Are you like me? I love to play first person shooters like Call Of Duty and Unreal Tournament! I miss the quake days.. And at work I can't really install games to play on my machine.. So I setup a game zone at Mobsterstextart.com. You can play over 20,000 games on the front page in the game player.. Including multiplayer poker with your friends and everything you can think of...

Also I added the Flash Mobster games to the site as well... You can get to them from the front page or by going to http://mobgames.mobsterstextart.com

I have been including these games on the mob sites I make too.. You can see an example at this mob site I just created for Clown Assassins.. ( www.clownassassins.com )
Simply go to there main chat link and take a look below the chat boxes..

If you are looking for a mob site please take a look at what I have to offer! You can get details and examples at www.mobstertags.com

-Godfather Textart