Monday, August 16, 2010

Mob Sites are Down!

Well today was a sad day for me. I woke up this morning only to realize my server had crapped out.  I quickly got on the phone with the hosting company and complained only to find out that it might take 24 hours before everything is live again.

So I added the Recruiting Chat from Mobsterstextart.com here today so I could at least talk to everyone that has me on the friends list. And I spent the day at work on Becomemade.net.

David is a partner with Mobsters Text Art so he was happy to have me around. He has been putting a lot of time into his site lately.

He has added a lot of new graphics and services as well as new mobsters information that we can all use to get ahead.

Some of the new stuff he has info on is the new Mobsters Rackets, Mobsters Limited Items, Mobsters Masterys, Mobsters Mission Information, and a complete list of Mobsters Game Items.

If you want to becomemade then go there and say Godfather Textart aka 5150 Sicilian sent ya.

He can complete mini missions, money transfers, mobster whacks, mobsters bounties, mobsters family energy returns and more!! He can even do the new glitches not limited to the mobsters rackets glitch.

If your looking to get your self unbanned from someones mobsters wall let me know I can do it for ya. Yup! I can unban ya from someones wall. I can unblock anyone. Or I can block ya from anyones comment wall.

I can also disable or enable anyone comment wall.

Wouldn't that be funny to get in a war and get blocked by privacy settings and have someone like me unblock ya from the enemy's wall so you can still make comments.